Recipes: How to make delicious Chocolate Nutella Muffins
Do you love Nutella too?
Then keep reading for a yummy muffin recipe that is sure to please all the family.
- 1 cup of Nutella
- Half a cup of self raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 12 chopped almonds
- 12 chopped dates
- 6 choc melts
- tsp of vanilla extract
- Half a tsp of baking powder
- Water as needed.
- Mix all the ingredients, other than the choc bits, in a bowl until your have a nice cake-type mixture
- If it is too dry, add a little water, and if too wet, add a little more flour
- Take a muffin tray with 6 large pans, or if using smaller pans you may need 12 pans
- Place the appropriate size patty pan/paper cup in each pan
- Spoon the mixture into the patty pans/paper cup until it is three quarters up the side of the pan
- Take the choc melts and push one into the mixture in each pan until it is submerged
- Place the muffin tray into a pre heated oven on 200 C (390F) for 20-30 minutes, rotating once
- Test the muffins after 20 minutes as overcooking will dry them out
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and place on a cooling tray until cold enough to handle
- Eat immediately, or place the cool muffins into a sealed container in the fridge
- The choc melt will create a muffin with a little bit of melted chocolate in the middle of a delicious Nutella-flavoured muffin..
If you enjoyed today’s recipe, take a look at ‘How to make yummy Peanut Butter and Nut Balls‘, and don’t forget to subscribe on the side of this page so we can keep providing you with awesome recipes.
Living each adventure,
Christine and Trevor
ONLINE FASHION STORE
Empowering people to live a healthy, authentic and fulfilling, personal and business life.
Adelaide, South Australia.
If you haven’t yet subscribed to the LiveEachAdventure.com blog, pop over to the side of the page and drop us your email address so we can keep you informed. Please leave a comment below, and do check out our social media channels on Facebook,Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest so you can be kept up to date as we share this great journey of life with you.
DISCLAIMER: This article is written for informational purposes only and is based on Christine and Trevor’s own life experiences. No food featured on this site should ever be consumed or handled if known or suspected allergies exist. Nothing featured here should be taken as medical, professional or legal advice. It is always recommended that you consult the appropriate professional before changing any routine or adopting any new procedure.