The information is provided on this website for general information purposes only. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. You are reading the information on this website of your own free will and you are taking the provided information at your own risk
The information we provide is for entertainment purposes only and is the expressed opinion of Christine Barre (unless otherwise stated). We are not providing medical, legal or other professional advice. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with the use of this website. Any reliance you place on any information gleaned from this blog is strictly at your own risk.
Unless otherwise noted, Christine Barre is the legal copyright holder of the material on this website and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without our written consent.
We want you to be informed of our privacy practices. The following applies to our website and covers how we collect and use the information we receive.
Information We Collect:
- We collect information you choose to submit, for example, when you visit specific pages, subscribe to our online services, or participate in a survey.
- We may obtain additional information about you, such as updated address, demographic or lifestyle information, from other sources.
- We use common Internet technologies, such as cookies, on our web sites and in our e-mails.
- To assist us provide better services to our customers we use Google Analytics on this site
Uses of information:
- We use the information you submit to provide better services and presentation of personalized content.
- We use your information to inform you of other products or services offered by us and our partners.
- We may share information about you with companies we have hired to provide services on our behalf.
- We may share information about you with our partners and companies that provide our online content, if those companies host that content.
- We may share your name, email address and postal address with select companies for mail offers of their products and services if you consent to receiving such services or products.
- You may unsubscribe from our e-mail list.
- You may set up your browsers so your browser will turn off cookies and opt out of Google Analytics.
- You may direct us not to share your e-mail with other companies for offers of their products and services.
- Any personal information you provide to us will be maintained in Australia
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by us. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the type of advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog may receive compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain content which might present a conflict of interest.