At Live Each Adventure, we seek to empower people to live a healthy, authentic and fulfilling personal and business lifestyle. We are based in Adelaide, South Australia and have a current global reach of around 40,000 followers.
To fulfil our vision we will:
- provide regular posts on a wide variety of LIFESTYLE-related issues, including but not limited to such things as Digital Marketing, Health & Beauty, Fitness & Nutrition, Food & Recipes, Fashion, Photography & Art, Wine Reviews & News, Travel & Lifestyle, House & Garden, Pets, Success & Motivation and, Family & Parenting.
- work as ‘Brand Ambassadors‘ with reputable and suitable companies to promote their products or services
- allow relevant Paid Advertising and sponsored articles on our website (either organised privately or through display advertising networks)
- carry out Testing when requested on a wide range of relevant products and services
- accept relevant and original Guest Posts in line with our requirement (see further on for details)
- partner with relevant companies to run giveaways where followers can enter at no cost for a chance to win the product or service being offered.
Please read further on this page for more detailed information and demographics, or if you are in a hurry and have Sponsorship & Advertising Enquiries, please leave a comment below and we will get back to you.
We believe our followers are attracted to us by virtue of our commitment and passion to empower them to enjoy a healthy, fulfilling and authentic personal and business lifestyle. The diversity of our articles each week supports them in a wide variety of lifestyle activities they engage in and assists them to live life to the full.
- top 6 countries for our followers are USA, Australia, UK, Canada, Bulgaria and India
- other major visitors are from the Philippines, Russia, Pakistan and China
- we have more female followers (60%) than male (40%) who are mainly 35-44 and 25-34 years of age
- we post a minimum of one new article or video a day including relevant photos or videos we have taken
- each week our website typically features lifestyle-related articles on issues such as Digital Marketing, Health & Beauty, Fitness & Nutrition, Food & Recipes, Fashion, Photography & Art, Wine Reviews & News, Travel & Lifestyle, House & Garden, Pets, Success & Motivation and, Family & Parenting. We also review and promote a range of leisure and lifestyle activities, services and products relevant to this website that we have tried or feel we can recommend. Where relevant, articles, photos and video are shared to our large social media following on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and other relevant social media sites
- please contact us for more detailed information in relation to total and unique page views, bounce rate, etc.
- we have in excess of 20,000 followers on Pinterest
- top countries for followers are the USA, Canada, Australia, Germany, India, UK and others
- our Average Daily Impressions are in excess of 700,000, while Average Monthly Viewers exceed 9,000,000
- our Audience consists of over 7,000,000 females, and our Makeup & Beauty and Hair boards had over 12,000,000 combined impressions in the last 30 days
- we post a minimum of one website article daily and repin relevant posts from others, 7 days a week
- the main interests of our audience at this time range include Hairstyles, Beauty, Makeup, Digital Marketing,Travel, Fashion, Home Decor, Recipes, Nails, and Fitness.
- we have in excess of 11,000 followers on Twitter
- top 6 countries for followers are USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and Spain
- other major visitors are from Italy, France, Poland, and Mexico
- we have more male followers (60%) than female (40%) who are mainly aged 25-34 years of age
- most interaction with our followers currently occurs Thursday through to Tuesday, with 10pm to 10am being our best times to tweet
- we generally post multiple tweets across the 24 hours spectrum, 7 days per week where suitable and relevant information comes to hand.
- we have in excess of 4,400 followers on Facebook
- top 6 countries for followers are the USA, Australia, UK, Canada, India, and the Philippines
- other major visitors are from Pakistan. South Africa, NZ, France and others
- we have more female followers (80%) than male (20%) who are mainly aged 35-44 years of age
- we post a minimum of one website article daily, one relevant quote and one relevant post from another source of interest, 7 days a week.
- we have in excess of 2,600 followers on Instagram
- top countries for followers are the USA, Australia, UK, Brazil, Italy, and others
- we have an almost balanced gender mix made up of female followers (52%) and male followers (48%) who are mainly aged 25-34 years of age
- most interaction with our followers currently occurs Sunday through to Thursday, with 7pm to 6am am being our best times to post
- we post a minimum of one photo each day of interest to our followers, 7 days a week.
Other Social Media:
Articles and photos featured on our website are shared, where relevant with our followers across our other Social Media channels, including:
- VK (Russian version of Facebook): 1,800+ friends
We are interested in working with reputable organisations and relevant businesses and organisations to promote such things as:
- business and marketing opportunities, training, employment, guidance, and mentoring
- travel opportunities including ecotourism or ethical travel, global tourism, holidays, flights, car rental, accommodation, tours, safaris, adventures, vacations, extreme sports, and cruises in Australia and around the world
- all leisure and lifestyle opportunities mentioned above which encourage, assist, or enable people of all abilities and ages to get out and about or enjoy this world in which we live, and includes everything from The Arts to Zoos
- any products or services which relate to our mission and readership, and are in line with our business ethics of honesty and integrity. It could include, but not be limited to such things as flights & cruises, travel & holiday destinations, fashion wear & promotional opportunities, lifestyle products, books & DVDs, camera gear & supplies, car rentals, restaurants & cafes, hire cars & charter tours, cinema & theatres, fitness and outdoor gear, and leisure activities & adventures.
To achieve the above, we are willing to accept:
- requests from reputable and suitable companies who would like us to represent and promote their brand as ‘Brand Ambassadors‘
- approved Guest Posts – these must be original and not published anywhere else, be in line with our values and ethics, written in correct English, and containing at least one original image which the writer has PERSONALLY taken or has AUTHORITY to use. If no photo is submitted, and NO CONFIRMATION OF OWNERSHIP/AUTHORITY IS GIVEN, we reserve the right to include one of our own photos with the article. All articles submitted should be approximately 800-1,000 words in length and be on one of the lifestyle topics relevant to our followers (Digital Marketing, Health & Beauty, Fitness & Nutrition, Food & Recipes, Fashion, Photography & Art, Wine Reviews & News, Travel & Lifestyle, House & Garden, Pets, Success & Motivation and, Family & Parenting.). The article should contain a short bio on the author/company, include any relevant web page links, and have a good quality portrait/company photograph as an attachment, if possible. We do not accept content or links which involve gambling, sex or nudity. The final decision on whether the article is published will rest with Christine Barre, who reserves the right to edit any article prior to publication.
- paid feature articles which will identify the advertiser as the guest author and provide links back to their site
- paid ads in the left-hand column of the page. Different size ads are available at different prices, and a more comprehensive social media package can also be arranged
- sponsored posts written by us (with links back to the company website) which will feature a review of a relevant service or product provided to us by an organisation or business (and will reflect that it is a sponsored port). All sponsored posts will have full disclosure, and be completely honest about both positives and negatives.
- giveaways will be utilised when approached by a reputable company wishing to promote a relevant product or service. There will be no cost to enter such giveaways and all entries will be drawn at random to select a winner or winners.
- invitations to trial, test, sample or use relevant products and services provided at no cost and which will clearly feature the product or service details or company logo. All gifted products will be disclosed to our readers and will not occupy a blog post of their own (that’s what sponsored posts are for). Items are accepted strictly on the basis that we will be keeping them. Receipt of a product does not mean it will be blogged about and we reserve the right to refuse a review for any reason.
The owner of this site may at times be asked to provide opinion or feedback on products, services, websites and various other topics. Such views and opinions expressed will be our view and opinions at all times. We will only endorse products or services that we believe are worthy of such endorsement. Any published product or service claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
Should you be looking to work with us and have Sponsorship & Advertising Enquiries, please refer to the instructions below:
- if you wish to briefly comment on anything we have written, please complete the relevant fields in the Contact Form at the top of this page
- if you have an inquiry about sponsorship or advertising, a proposal or request for us to trial your product or service, or submission of a guest post, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – be sure to include comprehensive details in that email for consideration.
Living each adventure,
Online Fashion Store